5100 Atlantic Avenue, Wildwood NJ 08260
Follow Us For Last
COVID-19 PROCEDURES & POLICIES
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We are following State of New Jersey, Cape May County, World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines on how to identify Covid-19 symptoms and mitigate its transmission. With the help of our suppliers, our property will be supplied with industry-standard cleaning and disinfecting supplies.
We anticipate more adjustments will be made in this ever-changing environment. We continue to look to the authorities for direction and appreciate the efforts of those working on the front line. We are grateful for your patience as we make necessary adjustments to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.
To combat the spread of COVID-19 we have taken the following precautionary measures.
We take standards for cleanliness very seriously and have well-established hygiene standards and daily cleaning procedures for 5100 Vacation Club to address both general cleanliness and disinfection. In addition, it is our standard practice to provide ongoing guidance to our staff to promote safety and well-being through awareness, training, and the use of everyday preventative practices.
• Because of COVID-19 we ask that only one member checks in for the group, that should be the person on reservation with a form of Identification and credit card . We respectfully request our guest to please wear a mask when entering our office. Our staff will be wearing a mask when interacting with guests.
Practice social distancing by maintaining
6 feet of separation whenever possible.
• Public Spaces: All of our public spaces at 5100 Vacation Club are exterior, with the exception of the laundry room. Daily disinfecting of railings,laundry room and room keys will be our standard.
• Pool Area: Our lounge chairs will be wiped down and disinfected each morning. We ask that guest use their own beach/pool towels on the pool lounge chairs.
• Please space 6 feet between yourself and another party.
• Swimming in the pool is safe just keep a safe distance from other bathers. Chlorine is a virus killer!
• Guest Rooms: We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items, to including but not limited to door handles, locks and latches, light switches, television remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
• Staff: We have equipped our staff with appropriate personal protection devices (gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, etc.) and engaged in supplemental training. High quality CDC approved disinfect will be used through out the property. Our staff has been trained on proper cleaning sanitation, laundry sanitation, etc.
Check-out time is before 10am so that we may prepare rooms properly for incoming guests, late check-outs are not possible. We are not able to accommodate any guest on property after 10am check out , your vehicle must leave the parking area no later than noon. Please leave your room keys in your room and text 609 647 5772 when departing.
All housekeeping staff will wear a mask and gloves. They will change the gloves with each room cleaning. Hand sanitizer will be provided to housekeepers as well as training on proper hand washing procedures.
Cleaning procedures and cleaning solutions follow approved CDC guidelines and recommendations. Additional cleaning will be provided to high touch areas.
Towel exchange is provided on the 3rd day of stay, the exchange will be contact less . Simply place your used towels in provided basket and a new basket with fresh towels will be given. The towel exchange is a environmental Initiative to help our carbon footprint. A upgrade is available should you desire daily towel exchange please text to add. 609 647 5772
Revised cancellation policy:
We have amended our cancellation policy until June 10th .No refunds or credits for early check-outs.
How to stay safe while traveling:
Prevention: We encourage you to follow CDC recommendations and the same personal best practices that are standard for typical flu season – frequent washing of hands; avoiding contact with eyes, nose, and mouth; and limiting exposure to other sick people. Please keep 6 feet between yourself and other guests or staff. If required, we will enforce the wearing on masks in public areas of the building.
What we are asking from you, our guest:
While our desire is to provide your family with the best vacation possible, your cooperation is appreciated as we face these unusual times. Please continue health practices: wash hands frequently, bring (and wear) face masks, avoid touching your face, practice coughing etiquette, and…social distancing, especially related to the pool and pool lounge chairs, outside tables, sundeck and other common shared areas. Please bring additional beach/pool towels that you may use to cover pool and other chairs around the property and be sensitive to sharing chairs, tables and barbecue’s.
For the safety of everyone, we expect all guests to adhere to COVID-19 restrictions. It is everyone’s responsibility to comply with any restrictions in place. Failure to comply could result in forfeiture of the remainder of your vacation without refund.
What you may expect from us:
Our goal is to go above and beyond as we prepare your room and our facility with your family’s health and well-being in mind, we are a family run property and this is our grand opening season. We have designed 5100 Vacation Club to be a property where guest are relaxed and enjoying their stay, please remember we are only a text away 609 647 5772 if you have a request , a need or even a question . We are thankful to host your families vacation and look forward to serving guest for years to come at 5100 Vacation Club . Much care, training and resources are being utilized to accomplish this goal. We are here to meet your needs and to provide your family the best vacation experience possible!